As a fully qualified and highly experienced Cardiff-based sports massage therapist, I am a complete advocate of this transformational technique.
This particular type of massage involves the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of the soft tissues of the body (such as the muscles, ligaments and tendons), and sessions are specially designed to help prepare your body for optimal performance, recover after an event, or to simply function at its best during training.
Sports massage has also been proven to:
- Improve circulation of lymphatic flow
- Relax or stimulate nerve endings
- Increase or decrease muscle length and muscle tone
- Assist in your mental preparation for training or a specific sporting participation
- Assist in the removal of metabolic waste
- Remodel scar tissue when required
My signature sports massage typically takes around 45 minutes and is tailored to suit your individual needs — with the aim to positively enhance your ability to perform — and can be arranged at a time and location that’s most convenient for you, so get in touch today to see how you can benefit from this essential therapy.